Heat Resistance Cold Rolled Steel Strip JIS G3312 ASTM A653M A924M
Specifications of Prepainted Galvanized SteelCoil:
1) Capacity: about 15,000 tons per month for coil product
2) Standard: JIS G3302, JIS G3312, ASTM A653M/A924M 1998
3) Grade: Q195-Q235 and SPCC, SPCD, SPCE, SGCC (DX51D+Z) SGCD
4) Thickness: 0.23mm-2.0mm
5) Zinc coating weight: 60-275g/m2
6) Width: 600mm-1200mm, or according to the customer's request.
7) Coil ID: 508mm-610mm
8) Coil Weight: according to the customer's request
9) Color: RAL, or other series
10) Surface protection: PE, PVDF, SMP, HDP, etc.
11) Surface treatment: chromate, oil/unoil, bright finish, spangle,
12) Min trial order: 25 ton each size, 1x20' per delivery
Advantages of Our Prepainted Galvanized SteelCoil:
1) Excellent corrosion resistance: The zinc layer provides a good
protection of Pre-painted Galvanizeed Steel Sheet.
2) High heat resistance: The reflective surface of the material
aids in efficiently reflecting the sunlight away and in turn
reducing the amount of heat transmitted. The thermal reflectivity
converts into energy savings.
3) Aesthetics: Pre-Painted Galvanized steel sheet is available in
plethora of patterns and multiple sizes as per the requirements
that given by our customers.
4) Versatility: can be used in the various areas.
Applications of Prepainted Galvanized SteelCoil:
1) Buildings and constructions: roofing, ceilings, gutters, venting
lines, indoor decorations, window frames, etc.
2) Electrical appliances: computer shells, washing machines,
refrigerators, dehumidifiers, video recorders, water heaters, etc.
3) Agricultural equipments: troughs, feeding tools, agricultural
driers, irrigation channels, etc.
4) Vehicle parts: back-seat plates of buses and trucks, conveying
systems, oil tanks, etc.
Coating Chief Feature
Structure of GI/PPGI
Protecting from scratchs and contamination
Chemical resistance and formability
Workability, corrosion resistance and adhesion to the primer
Good adhesion and corrosion resistance
Corrosion resistance and adhesion to the substrate
Q: What is the price?
A: Prices are different according to your specifications, quantity
and surface treatment. The thinner the thickness is, the higher the
Meanwhile, the thicker the zn/az coating is, the higher the prices
Q: What thickness do you have?
A: Our main thickness are 0.13~2mm
Q: What is the biggest az/zinc coating you have?
A: we have az / zinc coating 30~275g/m2, the cheapest one is 30g/m2
Q: What spangle do you have?
A: There are four kinds of spangle. Big, Regular, Small& Zero.
If the zinc coating is too thin, then can't produce it in big
Q: Can you produce galvalume Steel?
A: Yes, we can. 55% Aluminium +43% Zinc+ 2% Silicon
Q: gavalume steel price is same with galvanized steel?
A: NO, galvalume prices are higher than galvanized steel, because
aluminium prices are higher than zinc, and galvalume technique is
more complicated than galvanized.
Q: If galvalume prices are higher than galvanized, so I prefer
A: Not exactly. Because the corrosion resistance of galvalume is
better than galvanized. If the galvanized can use about 15 years,
the galvalume can use 20-25years.
Although the galvalume prices are higher, the durable years are
longer. It is more cost effective.
Q: How is your payment terms?
A: 30% payment advanced by TT, and the balance against the copy of
BL, within 5 days.